There are several email marketing softwares which can be used as Mailerlite alternatives.
But few of them have same issues like Mailerlite while some of them have certain limitations on their platform.
If you signup for Mailerlite you will only get a few email templates and integration options compared to what other email marketing services offer.
Mailerlite does lack in lot of areas like email automation workflow templates, SMS mode of marketing and social media marketing too.
So today in this post I will share 5 such email marketing softwares which provide much better options and features like email automations, SMS marketing which helps to increase your ROI on your email marketing campaigns.
5 Best Mailerlite Alternatives
Constant Contact is a great email marketing software tool for beginners, it provides you with over 100 email templates and email marketing basic automation.
Surprisingly it also offers other cool features like website builder, ecommerce-tool, social ads and other features too.
The best thing about Constant Contact for teams is that it allows multiple users on all pricing plans, which is awesome!.
500 marketing integrations, yes you read it right. Constant Contact integrates with almost all marketing platforms out there right from social media to CRM tools.
Constant Contact has pricing plans based on the list size you have.
It does not offer a Free plan but instead give you 30 day trial (60 day if you are in US).
Constant Contact Features:
- Solid Website Builder: If you use Mailerlite than you can only have 5 landing pages for Free, and to increase your landing pages limit you have to pay extra. On the other hand Constant Contact offers you unlimited landing pages right from blog page, give you detailed analytics and Free hosting too.
- Ads Scheduling Feature: If you are digital marketer who likes to manage both email and social media in one place then Constant Contact offers you this option of paid FB and IG ads with option to schedule your posts.
- E-commerce: Constant Contact’s ecommerce tool is one of the best in the market. It lets you sell unlimited products including both digital and virtual. It not only provides you with a payment processor but also a shipping and inventory managing tool.
- Calendar for Marketing: Constant Contact has this awesome content management calendar feature that you can use to visually manage all your email as well as social media campaigns.
Benchmark Email is one of the most popular email marketing software tool among beginners.
Because if offers a wide range of email templates, a very easy email editor, automation workflow templates, landing pages and much more.
The only downside of Benchmark Email is that it does not provide you with advanced email marketing tools like SMS marketing, chat bot etc.
If you want these features then you can checkout SendInBlue.
Benchmark Email Features:
- Over 500+ Email Templates: Compared to Mailerlite, Benchmark Email offers you over 500 email marketing templates and that too on all pricing plans. You can also categorize you templates to find the perfect design for your business.
- Simple Drag and Drop Editor: Benchmark Email makes it extremely easy for its users to build their email by just dragging and dropping elements. It is more easy when compared to Mailerlite.
- Marketing Integrations: Benchmark Email connect with almost all platforms available on the internet right from social media, CRM, e-commerce or other marketing apps.
3. SendInBlue [*Recommended]
If you are looking for a solid email marketing platform, than I personally recommend SendInBlue.
SendInBlue has a wide range of easy to use powerful email marketing tools like automation to SMS marketing.
SendInBlue also provides you A/B split testing feature for your email campaigns to ensure you are sending the right emails.
When it comes to Free plans SendInBlue has one of the best Free pricing as I know.
If you are an individual or a small business who do not have much budget but still want to start collecting unlimited email addresses, then SendInBlue is the perfect choice for you.
- Chatbot Marketing: SendInBlue has this incredible feature that you can integrate directly in to your site. You can then market and nurture your prospects right on the website and convert them into buyers.
- SMS Tool: If you want to make use of this awesome feature in order to reach out to your prospects personally then you can do it on per message cost. Mailerlite does not even offer such tools.
- Best Free Plan: SendInBlue Free pricing plan outranks almost all other email marketing software plans. Free plan offers all the above features for all the users, how awesome is that?
Getresponse is considered to be go to email marketing software for individuals.
The main reason being the features that it offers whether it be email split-testing tool, image galleries or much more.
Getresponse not only provides you with a robust email automation platform but also offers you unlimited landing pages, and very rare to see webinar tool for your business.
If you are an individual or a company whose main focus is lead generation, then I recommend you to go with Getresponse hands down.
Getresponse not only offer you email automation and funnels but also provides with lead scoring feature so that you know which leads or prospects are more valuable to you business.
It does not offer a Free plan, instead you can try them for 30 days and then if you feel that the tool is a fit for your business then you can continue using Getresponse.
- Spam Checker: Getresponse has a built-in spam checker function which automatically detects spam emails based on text and design formatting. This really helps you to fix any such issues before sending your email campaign to your contacts.
- Webinar Feature: Not many email marketing softwares provide this feature. You can host on demand webinars to communicate with your audience and increase your sales with live marketing strategies.
- Funnels Option: While Mailerlite fails you to provide this feature, Getresponse offers you unlimited funnels with all plans. This is a very important feature if you want convert your cold leads to buying customers.
- Image Gallery: Getresponse provides you with over 5000+ stock images for all plans. You can use them into your email marketing campaigns to make your emails beautiful. Mailerlite does not offer stock images.
Aweber has one of the largest email templates library among all email marketing softwares out there.
While Mailerlite lacks advanced features, Aweber offers Landing pages and also built-in e-commerce tool for business owners.
Aweber connects with almost all big marketing platforms right from social media to CRM applications.
In Free plan you can have upto 500 subscribers but it offers features like landing pages, templates even on the Free plan.
- Unlimited Landing Pages: With Aweber you can build unlimited landing pages for your email marketing campaigns. It is very easy to build a landing page, you can use its drag and drop feature to customize you landing pages.
- Stock Images Gallery: Aweber offers you over 6000+ stock images which you can use in your emails in just a couple of clicks. The best thing of these image gallery is that you can select images according to a category to best fit your email.
- Top Notch Support: When it comes to customer support Aweber ranks on top. It offers various ways of support like, live chat, email, phone support and more over you can reach out to them 24×7. Great isn’t it?